Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 15% off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get 20% off
- Buy 11 - 20 and get 25% off
- Buy 21 - 30 and get 30% off
- Buy 31 - 40 and get 35% off
- Buy 41 or above and get 40% off
The vinyl wrap film is 50" in width. It is sold by the foot. Price starts at $14.99 for the 1st linear foot. Each quantity purchased is for 1 foot long of material. Purchase 2 linear foot or more and get additional discount. For example, to purchase a vinyl roll size of 50 inch x 5 feet, you will need to purchase a quantity of 5. You will receive a continuous uncut sheet when the quanity purchased is 2 or more.
3D Carbon Fiber Fabric vinyl wrap comes with strong adhesive backing. There is no need to apply glue to the back of the carbon fiber fabric vinyl. 3D carbon fiber fabric vinyl can be re-lifted, repositioned, and stretched. It is very flexible and easy to work with. Easily conform to cuves an edges. Apply dry, no need for use of water and soap solution. No heat needed. If working around complex curves and edges, you can apply low heat to help with adhesion.
3D carbon fiber fabric vinyl is for interior use. Outdoor use is not recommended. It is very easy to work with. Use 3D carbon fiber fabric vinyl on the interior your your vehicles like interior trims and panels, on boombox, cell phones, laptops, video consoles, table top, etc... Any smooth, hard, non-porous surface can be accented with 3D carbon fiber fabri vinyl.
• 3D gloss carbon fiber FABRIC with adhesive backing
• Textured pattern, WITH WEAVES! NOT PRINTED!
• Dry Application. No messy water/soap solution needed!
• Can be re-lifted, repositioned and stretched. No HEAT needed.
• Can be easily removed without leaving traces or damage
• Conform to contours and bend easily
• Install Temp: 60F to 80F (16C to 26C)
• For Interior Use. Outdoor not recommended.
• Durability: Short term outdoor/unlimited indoor
• Design for vinyl wrapping, 10 mil (.01" thick film)
• Gloss finish. Realistic carbon fiber look!
• Available in 50" wide roll. Request samples here
Installation Note: Application surface should be cleaned with soap and water or other cleaning agents. Cleaning agents containing ammonia or wax/grease solvent will leave residue on the application surface. Make sure the application surface is wiped clean of cleaning agents residue, which can can interfere with vinyl adhesion. Install in a clean area, away from dust and wind. The ideal enivronment to apply vinyl wrap is 70° F with 50 percent humidity, but in practicality, 60° F will do. 3M 94 Primer is recommended for application involving sharp edges or extreme curves.
Note: The video below is for instructional purpose only. Click here for more DIY videos.